One sentence summary – OMCO Solar has opened a new manufacturing facility in Alabama, representing an investment of over $10 million and projected to employ around 100 people, in order to support the growth of the renewable energy sector and offer factory-direct solutions for utility-scale solar projects.
At a glance
- OMCO Solar has inaugurated its sixth manufacturing facility in Alabama.
- The new factory spans approximately 170,000 square feet.
- The facility is projected to employ around 100 people, bolstering the local economy.
- The Alabama plant will house four state-of-the-art manufacturing systems for solar solutions.
- OMCO Solar has been selected by First Solar as a reliable partner to manufacture and supply backrails for its Series 7 modules.
OMCO Solar, a prominent solar solutions provider, has inaugurated its sixth manufacturing facility in Alabama.
The new factory spans approximately 170,000 square feet.
This represents a substantial investment of over $10 million by OMCO Solar.
The facility is projected to employ around 100 people, thereby bolstering the local economy.
The Alabama plant will house four state-of-the-art manufacturing systems.
These systems are specifically designed for OMCO Solar’s Fixed Tilt Choice and Origin Tracker solutions.
The systems will augment the production of module backrails, essential components for solar installations.
First Solar, a renowned solar panel manufacturer, has selected OMCO Solar as a reliable partner to manufacture and supply these backrails for its Series 7 modules.
This partnership underscores OMCO Solar’s reputation for delivering high-quality products and its dedication to fulfilling the industry’s needs.
The choice to establish this facility in Alabama is in line with OMCO Solar’s strategy of broadening its domestic manufacturing capabilities.
By investing in U.S. manufacturing, the company seeks to support the growth of the renewable energy sector, generate jobs within the country, and offer factory-direct solutions for utility-scale solar projects.
This expansion significantly enhances OMCO Solar’s overall manufacturing capacity, raising it by more than 10 GW across its six facilities.
With a total manufacturing space exceeding 700,000 square feet across the United States, OMCO Solar is well-equipped to meet the growing demand for solar solutions.
The choice of Alabama for their new facility is strategic, given its closeness to First Solar’s manufacturing facility in Lawrence County.
This proximity will enable efficient collaboration and supply chain operations between the two companies.
It is important to note that OMCO Solar is entering the utility-scale solar market with its solar tracker system.
By providing racking solutions directly from its own factories and using domestically sourced steel, OMCO Solar ensures the quality and reliability of its products while supporting local industries.
OMCO Solar’s new manufacturing facility in Alabama signifies a significant step in their commitment to domestic manufacturing, job creation, and providing innovative solutions for utility-scale solar projects.
With the capacity to meet increasing demand, OMCO Solar continues to contribute to the growth of the renewable energy sector and the shift towards sustainable power generation.
Here are all the sources used to create this article:
an image that best visualises the following news headline: OMCO Solar Opens New Manufacturing Facility in Alabama
This section links each of the article’s facts back to its original source.
If you have any suspicions that false information is present in the article, you can use this section to investigate where it came from.
|– OMCO Solar has opened its sixth U.S. manufacturing facility in Alabama.
|The new factory will feature four new manufacturing systems for OMCO Solar’s Fixed Tilt Choice and Origin Tracker solutions.
– OMCO Solar has been selected by First Solar to manufacture and supply the module backrails for its Series 7 modules.
|The backrails will be produced by the new Alabama facility.
– OMCO Solar has invested over $10 million in the second Alabama plant, which will encompass a footprint of approximately 170,000 sq ft and employ 100 people.
|This expansion will increase OMCO Solar’s overall manufacturing capacity by more than 10 GW across its six facilities, encompassing over 700,000 sq ft of manufacturing space throughout the U.S.
|The new facility in Alabama demonstrates OMCO Solar’s commitment to bolster domestic manufacturing, create U.S. jobs, and provide factory-direct solutions for utility-scale solar projects.
– OMCO’s newly established plant will be in close proximity to First Solar’s manufacturing facility in Lawrence County, Alabama.
– OMCO is entering the utility-scale solar market with its solar tracker system.
– OMCO’s racking is supplied directly from its factories and is manufactured using domestically sourced steel.
We're sorry about that.
Please help us identify the bias by copy and pasting any biased sentences here...