One sentence summary – Gautam Solar has introduced its latest solar modules, including n-type TOPCon and mono-PERC modules, which are specifically designed for the U.S. market and have been certified by UL, offering high efficiency and reliability; the company also provides additional services such as free solar power plant design and remote monitoring to support its U.S. customers, aiming to provide reliable and high-performance solar solutions.
At a glance
- Gautam Solar introduces solar modules specifically designed for the U.S. market
- The new line of n-type TOPCon modules is certified by UL
- Gautam Solar also offers mono-PERC modules tailored for U.S. solar projects
- Additional services provided include free solar power plant design and remote monitoring
- The n-type TOPCon modules are available in different sizes and feature innovative design for increased energy output
Gautam Solar, a prominent solar module manufacturer, has introduced its latest solar modules specifically designed for the U.S. market.
The unveiling took place at the RE+ (Renewable Energy Plus) conference.
The company’s new line of n-type TOPCon modules has been certified by UL (Underwriters Laboratories).
This certification ensures that the modules comply with industry standards.
Additional Services for U.S. Customers
Alongside the TOPCon modules, Gautam Solar also provides mono-PERC (Passivated Emitter Rear Contact) modules.
These modules are specifically tailored for U.S. solar projects.
The mono-PERC modules are recognized for their high efficiency, excellent performance, and reliability.
Gautam Solar is also offering a range of additional services to support its U.S. customers.
One of these services includes free solar power plant design services.
This service aims to help customers optimize their solar installations for maximum efficiency.
Gautam Solar is also providing remote monitoring services.
These services allow customers to monitor and manage their solar power plants remotely.
N-Type TOPCon Solar Modules
The n-type TOPCon solar modules from Gautam Solar are available in three different sizes.
All these modules utilize the advanced M10 wafer technology.
The modules are available in both monofacial and bifacial variants.
The bifacial modules feature light-weight transparent backsheets.
These backsheets enable the modules to capture and convert sunlight from both the front and rear sides.
This innovative design can result in a power gain of 10-30% from the rear side of the module.
This significant boost can increase the overall energy output of the module.
Gautam Solar aims to provide U.S. customers with reliable and high-performance solar solutions by combining cutting-edge technology, industry certifications, and additional support services.
The company’s commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction positions them as a key player in the solar module market.
The above information is a compilation of bullet points generated by GPT-3 and does not reflect any external sources.
Here are all the sources used to create this article:
A vibrant sun rising over a row of sleek solar panels against a clear blue sky.
This section links each of the article’s facts back to its original source.
If you have any suspicions that false information is present in the article, you can use this section to investigate where it came from.
|– Gautam Solar showcased its next-gen solar modules for the U.S. market at RE+
– The company’s new n-type TOPCon modules have been certified by UL
– Gautam Solar also offers mono-PERC modules for U.S. projects
– The company will provide free solar power plant design and remote monitoring service for its U.S. customers
– Gautam Solar’s n-type TOPCon solar modules are available in three sizes using the M10 wafer
– The modules are available in monofacial and bifacial variants
– Bifacial modules have light-weight transparent backsheets for 10-30% power gain from the rear side of the module
We're sorry about that.
Please help us identify the bias by copy and pasting any biased sentences here...