One sentence summary – An 11-year-old boy named Kevin Buttery was brutally attacked while walking home from school, sustaining multiple injuries, and videos of the incident have circulated on social media, prompting calls for increased security measures in the area and an ongoing investigation by the Cleveland Police.
At a glance
- An 11-year-old boy named Kevin Buttery was brutally attacked while walking home from school.
- The attack was captured in videos that circulated on social media, causing shock and outrage.
- Kevin Buttery sustained multiple injuries, including broken ribs, a broken neck bone, a fractured ankle, and various bruises.
- Kevin’s mother is advocating for additional security measures in the area, including the installation of CCTV cameras.
- The Cleveland Police have initiated an investigation to identify the assailants and bring them to justice.
An 11-year-old boy named Kevin Buttery was brutally attacked on Monday.
The incident took place while he was walking home from school off Urlay Nook Road, Eaglescliffe.
The attack was captured in videos that have since circulated on social media, causing widespread shock and outrage.
Kevin Buttery sustained multiple injuries from the attack.
These injuries include broken ribs, a broken neck bone, a fractured ankle, and various bruises.
The severity of these injuries underscores the brutality of the assault.
The attack was witnessed by a crowd, some of whom recorded the incident.
These videos have further contributed to the public’s shock and concern.
Kevin’s mother, Simone Reed, has expressed her heartbreak over the incident.
She has also conveyed Kevin’s personal account of the attack.
The incident has prompted Simone to advocate for additional security measures in the area.
She is calling for the installation of CCTV cameras to deter future attacks.
Simone’s call for action has gained support from others who have experienced similar attacks in the vicinity.
Messages of solidarity have been received, emphasizing the urgent need for improved safety measures in the community.
Despite the distress caused by the incident, Simone has commended Kevin’s school and the police for their swift response.
Their involvement has been crucial in providing assistance to both Kevin and his family during this difficult time.
The Cleveland Police have initiated an investigation into the incident.
Their ongoing efforts aim to identify the assailants and bring them to justice.
The community eagerly awaits updates and the resolution of this case.
The unprovoked attack on 11-year-old Kevin Buttery has shocked the community of Eaglescliffe.
This detailed brief, compiled from multiple sources, has presented a comprehensive account of the incident.
The ongoing investigation led by the Cleveland Police will hopefully bring the perpetrators to justice.
This would provide solace to the community and ensure the safety of its residents.
Here are all the sources used to create this article:
A small figure surrounded by a group of larger figures, showing a sense of vulnerability and aggression.
This section links each of the article’s facts back to its original source.
If you have any suspicions that false information is present in the article, you can use this section to investigate where it came from.
|– An 11-year-old boy was attacked in the street, leaving him with multiple injuries
|The attack was captured in horrifying videos that circulated on social media
– The incident took place off Urlay Nook Road, Eaglescliffe, on Monday
– The boy, named Kevin Buttery, was attacked while walking home from school
– Kevin suffered broken ribs, a broken neck bone, a fractured ankle, and bruises
– His mother, Simone Reed, expressed her heartbreak and shared Kevin’s account of the attack
– The attack was witnessed by a crowd, some of whom recorded the incident
– Simone has received messages from others who have experienced similar attacks in the area
– She is calling for CCTV to be installed in the area to prevent future attacks
– Simone praised Kevin’s school and the police for their support following the incident
|An investigation into the incident is ongoing, according to Cleveland Police.|
We're sorry about that.
Please help us identify the bias by copy and pasting any biased sentences here...